Click here to download policies (PDF).
With your safety in mind we reserve the right to alter trips upon our discretion due to weather or unpredictable events. In the event we change a trip due to weather the price of the trip remains the same if it is a comparable length.
- Cancellations/Refunds are less a $15.00 per person cancellation fee if eligible. The deposit is nonrefundable but the remainder is refundable if we are given 7 days advance notice-Groups of 12 or more require 30 days notice. Cancellations inside 7 or 30 days are not subject to refund.
- No-shows and late arrivals are not eligible for refunds. Although we may allow a one-time change within the same year based upon availability and circumstance. Changes will incur a change fee of $10.00 per person.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must have a Release Waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Your waivers are available on location or by email upon request.
- Minimum age requirements are 4 years old for all trip lengths, to drive a machine under the age of 18 years you must have a valid driver license, and to drive a machine with a passenger you must be 18 years old.
- We refuse service to anyone under the influence of Drugs/Alcohol prior to or during any activity with Ice Pirates Backcountry Adventures and in turn you immediately forfeit refund.
- Healthy fitness level is Always Recommended.
- By making a deposit to Ice Pirates Backcountry Adventures you are stating that you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms and policies.
- Our trips depart snow or shine. In order to maintain our schedule we ask that you arrive on time
as not to miss your trip. A one-time change may be allowed and a change fee applied in order to change a trip time if you miss your departure under reasonable circumstances. -We truly appreciate your choosing Ice Pirates Backcountry Adventures.
Office: (970) 247.3706
Molas Pass, HWY 550 Mile Marker 65, Silverton, CO 81433